The Home of Honest Lending
Next payout in...
Short Term Loans
£50 - £995
Rates from 278% to 1576%
3-12 month repayment
£1k - £25k
Rates from 4.7% to 287%
3-36 month repayment
Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed).
The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances.
† Subject to lender's requirements and approval. Not all loan amounts are eligible for 20 minute payouts. Your bank may increase the time you receive the money considerably.
Enjoy Funding With Guaranteed Loans In The UK
- Guaranteed loans are urgent loans designed to bail people out of emergencies and unplanned expenses.
- They are secured loans that take the stress and heartache out borrowing money from UK direct lenders.
- They may be available for people with a bad credit history and with no guarantor.
Have you ever been caught up in a situation where you need quick cash right away? It could be because your car suddenly broke down and you need to go to work with it or maybe you didn’t set aside enough emergency money for an unforeseen expense. You also don’t have the time nor the patience to apply for a hectic and stringent traditional bank loan that could leave you’re rejected in the end. If such is the case, then guaranteed loans are the solution that you can turn to in the UK today.
What is a guaranteed loan?
So what’s a guaranteed loan anyway? If you are unfamiliar with the type of loan, maybe because you know it by a different name, like a payday loan or a logbook loan. A payday loan is a form of a guaranteed loan since it’s secured by your future earnings or payslip to be specific. They can also come in other forms aside from just payday loans, such as collateral-backed loans secured on an asset like your car’s title, home, or expensive jewellery.
Getting a guaranteed loan from a direct lender online
In times of emergency situations, quick and easy to access money in the form of guaranteed loans are what you need. But where do you get these types of borrowing anyway? You can easily find them online through a myriad of direct lenders. With a direct guaranteed loan lender in the UK, you can expect a seamless application process that won’t demand challenging requirements or ask for any fees whatsoever. The major benefits include:
- Great online alternatives – The cash loans offered by direct lenders are great alternatives to traditional bank loans especially when you are faced with an emergency situation. You can easily access them online and get approved for same day funding allowing you to cover those urgent expenses without much delay.
- Guaranteed approval for poor credit – Many lending companies do not provide loans to people with low credit borrowers. Guaranteed loan lenders, however, are willing and able to cater loan applications from people with bad credit and those with no credit too. There are direct lenders online who offer no credit checks and no rejection even to borrowers with poor credit histories. This is why people in the UK are increasingly relying on them when they need extra funding right away.
- Flexibility –Banks, credit unions, and other mainstream lenders normally have stringent eligibility requirements that can be impossible to meet for most of us. With direct lenders offering guaranteed loans, however, the requirements are few and basic. Normally, as long as you can prove that you have the ability to pay back your loan and its repayments, you can get approved regardless of your credit rating and personal circumstances.
- Convenience and speed – Direct lenders will not allow you to wait for long to get the money that you so desperately need. That’s why they provide straightforward applications that can be completed in a matter of minutes online and can be accessed 24/7 from mobile, tablet or PC. They will review your application and approve it instantly if you meet the basic requirements. And once you are approved, they will transfer your loan proceeds to your designated bank account in a matter of hours or the same day with zero paperwork involved.
Why you might want to opt with a direct lender
Many people in the UK apply for guaranteed loans from a direct lender for two reasons.
- They want a lender that is guaranteed legit and will give them the funding that they are looking for despite their credit rating and personal circumstances.
- They want a direct lender in the UK because they want to save money and time by cutting out the middleman.
When you work with the lender, you will also enjoy a quicker turn-around time with no fees involved as there is no intermediary. You can even find plenty of guaranteed approval lenders that will overlook bad credit and favour your application if you have a job or steady source of income. Most importantly, you can find plenty of direct lenders in the UK that specialise in processing guaranteed loans online, from start to finish. This not only makes things a whole lot easier and more convenient on your part, it also puts the money in your hands quicker as the lender sends the loan proceeds directly to your bank account.
Choose Guaranteed loans in the UK and guaranteed loans with instant funding
If you choose guaranteed loans that provide instant funding in the UK, you are assuring that all your applications would be approved. One of the better features is its high acceptance, but aside from that, there are also several great things that you ought to know about the type of credit such as:
- With guaranteed payday loans, you can borrow small amounts of loans from £100 up to £1,000. The interest rates for most guaranteed loans, however, are quite higher compared to traditional loans but you will enjoy far better approval rates with seamless processes and instant payouts.
- There is no need to fax any kind of paperwork whatsoever which simplifies things for you. And because the lender’s normally don’t conduct credit checks, this makes your application approval a lot quicker even if you have a poor credit history.
- You don’t need to issue any kind of postdated check since every transaction is conducted online and electronically.
- The quickest means to obtain the unique financial products can be done online. All you need to do is complete an application form via the lender’s website and click the submit button once you’re done. You will have to provide necessary information such as proof of your income, employment details and information on your bank account.
The online lender that you applied for will verify the information that you sent and afterwards, you will receive an instant approval decision in a few minutes. Once you are approved, the money that you requested for will be deposited into your bank account within 24 hours.
Summary of benefits that you can enjoy
- Instant cash without any paperwork and hectic processes
- Guaranteed and fast approval
- Easy repayment process that allows you to pay off your debt quickly
- No credit check involved which means any credit rating is welcome to apply
You have the option to weigh out any deal that has been given to you by any lender. There is no obligation or any fee when you apply as long as you don’t sign the loan contract. With that being said, choose the guaranteed online loan that you feel suits your needs and present circumstances best. Also, you might want to keep these tips in mind:
- Take out an amount based on your needs and affordability. Never apply for a loan that is more than what you need and is something that is beyond your current budget.
- As much as possible, never extend your repayment period to prevent fees from piling up.
- The interest rates for unsecured types of guaranteed loans are higher compared to secured types. Their repayment periods are also shorter.
- If you opt for a guaranteed payday loan, your repayment will begin on the day you receive your pay cheque. You also have the option to take out a smaller amount of longer instalment payments.
Guaranteed lending is easily accessible online anytime from numerous reputable lenders in the UK. Seamless application forms, user-friendly interface and round the clock client services allows you to obtain reliable funding faster and easier. These and more are the reasons why the financial products have become extremely popular all over the UK.
Guaranteed loans if you have bad credit
If you are one of the many people in the UK who has bad credit, then you will realize – or have already realized – that taking out a loan can be challenging especially if it’s from a bank. No matter how much you convince the loan officer that your need for funding is extremely urgent or that you are capable of making the proper repayments, if your credit history is not enough to satisfy their lending criteria, you can easily become rejected. Fortunately, there are still options for you and one of them is in the form of guaranteed loans for bad credit.
The two most popular guaranteed loans if you have bad credit that you can consider in the UK today include:
If you have a vehicle that you can comfortably put up as collateral, logbook loans are options that you can consider especially if you have bad credit. The type of financial product is extremely accessible in the UK with numerous lenders both in the high street and on the internet ready to lend you anywhere from £500 to as much as £50,000, depending on the value of your vehicle. Normally, financing companies would allow you to secure a loan that is 50% of your vehicle’s value although there are some that offer as much as 70%.
The turnaround time is also very quick and normally done electronically. And since you are securing your vehicle against the loan, the terms and conditions are generally flexible. Any type of credit rating is welcome and the best part is, you can keep driving your vehicle as long as you make the proper repayments.
The loans are one of the best solutions to urgent funding needs. With payday loans, you can take out a short-term loan anywhere from £50 to as much as £1,000 and pay it back in your next payday or longer depending on your lender. They are extremely easy to access with almost instant funding making them one of the most widely used credit options in the UK. You can even obtain a payday loan online with fax-less applications that can be completed through your computer and even through text.
Payday Loans for Bad Credit
As long as you can prove to the lender that you can repay the money that you borrowed, getting approve for a payday loan is quick and seamless no matter what your credit score is. The requirements are also few and basic and will only require you to be at least 18 years of age, a resident of the UK, and have an active bank account. Some of the benefits that you can enjoy with the popular loans include:
- Quick cash – Obtaining the money that you requested for with a payday loan is almost instant. With a direct lender, you can complete an application in several minutes with minimal requirements and zero paperwork. If your application is approved, the loan amount will be deposited into your bank account after a few hours or on the same day.
- 24/7 accessibility – Payday loans are designed for emergency funding that’s why they are available any time of the day 24/7. And because they are offered online, you can access them no matter where you are in the UK as long as you are connected to the internet.
- Minimal qualifications – You don’t need to provide plenty of information in filling out your application. If you happen to be in the right age, have a reliable source of income, and have an active bank account, getting approved is guaranteed.
- Credit rating is not important – Payday loans are one of the more popular bad credit loans options in the UK. Your level of income and ability to repay the loan is what matters the most. Simply, put your credit rating is not important as long as you satisfy the other eligibility requirements.
What is the best guaranteed loan for bad credit?
The best-guaranteed loan option when you have bad credit will depend on your personal needs and present circumstances. To be more specific, it will depend on the amount that you need to take out and for how long. If you want a larger loan that you can pay back for years, then a secured guaranteed loan like a logbook loan would be the ideal option. If your need for cash is small and temporary, then a payday loan could be the better option. You can also consider a guarantor loan if you can find a suitable guarantor that would help you offset the risk involved in your bad credit rating to access large amounts of loans with flexible payments terms and favourable interest rates which will be discussed below.
Enjoying guaranteed loans with a guarantor in the UK
Guaranteed loans with a guarantor will help you secure large amounts of credit for longer durations. If you can provide a suitable guarantor who will co-sign your loan deal and agree to shoulder the loan’s repayments if you are unable to, getting approved will almost be a guarantee.
The presence of a guarantor gives lenders the kind of security they are looking for to grant you the funding that you are requesting for even if you have bad credit. Before you apply for the financial product, however, make sure that you can find an eligible guarantor who is:
- A UK resident typically aged 21 to 75 at the start of the loan
- Possesses a strong credit rating
- Has a UK bank account with a debit card
- Has an income that meets the lender’s requirements
- Be financially independent of you or someone other than your spouse
All in all, your credit rating won’t matter much in getting approved for the loan although your guarantor’s will. The lender, however, will still evaluate your income and determine if it’s enough to comfortably pay back the money that you borrowed through fixed monthly repayments.
Guaranteed Loans with no guarantor
Guarantor loans are one of the best ways to enjoy guaranteed funding especially if you have bad credit. This is because the moment your guarantor co-signs your loan deal, the person is practically ensuring that the loan’s repayments will be completed even if you miss out or default from them allowing the lender to approve your loan request without much hesitation.
But finding a suitable guarantor is easier said than done. First, it’s not that easy to convince someone to carry all the risk in your loan without getting any benefit in return. And if you do manage to find a close friend or family member who will agree to be a co-signee in your loan, the person will still need to meet certain requirements to be accepted as a guarantor.
If sourcing out a guarantor is out of the equation, there are other options that you can look into to give you that guaranteed funding that you need in the form of guaranteed loans with no guarantor.
What a no guarantor guaranteed loan means
If you opt for a no guarantor loan, you must bear in mind that every bit of responsibility in repaying your loan will rest on your shoulders alone. Even if you prefer this kind of independence, you must consider the fact that there will be no one backing up your loan. This also means more risk on the part of the lender and a higher interest rate as a result.
Guaranteed Loan FAQ’s
How are guaranteed loans different from other loans?
Not a lot of people are familiar with the term ‘guaranteed loans’. But that’s okay because they are just the same as all of the secured loans that we all used to. Examples include logbook loans, collateral backed loan and so much more. Even payday loans can be considered to be a form of guaranteed loan since they are secured by your future earnings.
Do guaranteed payday loans exist?
Online payday loans are subject to different charges that vary from one lender to the other. However, guaranteed payday loans do not exist. They are very similar to other types of loans that are subjected to different complex conditions. Payday loans are just a form of secured loan that is guaranteed by the fact that your paycheck at the end of the month will cover for you.
Does a guaranteed loan need a guarantor?
Guaranteed loans do not necessarily need a guarantor. Direct lenders in the UK will still give customers loans whether they have someone to stand for them or not. However, you need to realize the fact that taking a no-guarantor loan means that you accept to shoulder all of its associated risks. You may be independent but your loan will have no backup.
Also, no-guarantor loans are considered high risk by lenders, therefore high-interest rates are attached to them. If you choose to explore one of the many available guaranteed loan options knowing that you have bad credits, you may incur a risk that you probably do not need. You are better off looking for a way to improve your ratings first before taking a loan.
Can I get a guaranteed loan with bad credit?
When it comes to taking loans from banks, bad credits will always put you at a disadvantage. It does not matter how pressed and desperate you are, banks will only take a look at your bad credits and disapprove your application.
With direct lenders, this is a little different. They offer loan options that people with bad credits can also take advantage of. The two most common guarantee loans for people with bad credits include logbook loans and payday loans.
What are the different types of guaranteed loans?
Categorizing loans as guaranteed loans depend on the lender. For banks, this could easily be a collateral-backed loan. With direct lenders in the UK, however, the options are not so few. The most common guaranteed loans include:
- Collateral-backed loans
- Payday loans
- Logbook loans
- All other forms of urgent cash loans
See What Other Kinds of Loans We Do
- Other Loan Varieties
- £100 Loan
- 6 Month Loans
- Car Loans
- Cash Cow Loans
- High Risk Loans
- Cash Loans
- Mini-credit Loans
- Mobile Loans
It doesn’t matter how much you are looking for or what your credit history is like, we will be able to find you the best rates possible.
This type of loan is designed specifically for those that have an extremely bad credit score and are very likely to be refused by any normal lender due to their high risk. A Guaranteed High Risk Loan means that anyone that has been refused multiple times in the past or those that have been blacklisted will still have the chance to get the money they need.
An Instant Cash Loan is for those that are in a hurry to get the finance now. By using this sort of loan you will find that you get the funds in no time at all. Once approved you will get the cash straight into your account within 15 minutes. Fast Loans is one of the fastest ways to gain access to money on the loan market. Even those that have been blacklisted will be able to apply.