The Home of Honest Lending
Next payout in...
Short Term Loans
£50 - £995
Rates from 278% to 1576%
3-12 month repayment
£1k - £25k
Rates from 4.7% to 287%
3-36 month repayment
Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed).
The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances.
† Subject to lender's requirements and approval. Not all loan amounts are eligible for 20 minute payouts. Your bank may increase the time you receive the money considerably.
Instalment Loans for Bad Credit
- Paying back in instalments is ideal for those looking for a quick loan but needing to spread repayments over a suitable timeframe.
- Varying repayment frequencies means there is usually a loan that will suit your individual requirements form weekly to fortnightly and monthly timeframes.
- Instalment lending is a popular alternative to payday loans where you are requires to repay the loan and interest in one lump sum.
There are times when you need extra funding right away, but you also need the option to repay the money that you intend to borrow over a period of time that suits your present circumstances best. instalment loans allow you to enjoy just that and more by giving you a choice of time frames in which to spread your loan over from a myriad of financial products that are readily available online in the UK.
Applying for instalment loans from a Direct Lender Online
instalment loans from a direct lender online allow you to pay back your credit monthly, rather than in one, single lump-sum payment. The lender will provide you with a set number of scheduled repayments over time that is often tailored to your needs and present circumstances make it easier for your budget and pay off the money that you owe. Numerous types of loans in the UK like personal loans and logbook loans are instalment loans.
With an Instalment loan from a direct lender in the UK, you can take out short-term loans anywhere from £100 and £2,500 and as much as £50,000 depending on your:
- Credit history and Credit Standing
- Income Level
- Available assets that you can comfortably offer as collateral
How Instalment loans from a direct lender work
Say you intend to borrow a £1,000 Instalment loan to pay off an urgent bill that will be due in the coming days. The direct lender grants you the loan and you sign an agreement promising the lender to pay back the money that you owe after 2 years with a 25% interest rate. Once your application becomes approved, the lender will transfer the £1,000 to your bank account and then pay regular monthly payments of £62.5 for 24 months.
Getting the best Instalment loans from a direct lender online
If you want to enjoy the best Instalment loans from a direct lender online, all it takes is just a few moments of your time and a little ounce of your energy. While there are indeed plenty of lenders that provide different kinds of Instalment loans in the UK, you can find the best with these steps:
- Do some research in the internet and visit review and comparison sites so you can get a list of the most reputable FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) licensed lenders that provide the best deals for their Instalment loan products.
- Ask for a quote on every lender you have on your list to determine how much you would be paying back for the kind of term that suits you best.
- Choose the lender the provides the most favorable interest rates and payment terms and simply make an application on its website.
The great thing about this method is that you won’t be “hard” checked by your lender as you are only requesting a quote. This means that your credit rating won’t be affected no matter how many quotes you ask from as many lenders as you want.
The online application process
Before you start applying for an Instalment loan from a potential lender online, there are several things that you might want to consider first. This will help ensure that you will be enjoying the best deal available that is comfortable to your needs and present circumstances.
- The Amount – It’s important to note that the higher the amount that you borrow, the bigger the cost will be overall since the interest rate payments are fixed for every month. With that being said, make sure that you apply for a loan amount that is suitable to your monthly budget.
- The Length – You have the choice to spread your payments over a longer duration to make them more affordable but bear in mind that in doing so, you will also increase the cost of your loan.
- Payment Term – You need the kind of flexibility to pay off your loan in advance in case things turn to better financially, so you can save money on interest payments. There are lenders that provide this kind of favorable feature and this is something that you might want to consider with your lender.
Instalment loans for bad credit
Anyone can obtain an instalment loan in the UK regardless of their credit rating. This means that you can apply and get approved even if you have a bad credit score, poor credit history, or a credit history that is non-existent at all.
For this reason, the financial products can also serve as a solid opportunity for you to rebuild your credit rating back to favorable standings aside from offering you the funding that you need. And since Instalment loans come with multiple payments, this can help you paint a positive story on your credit profile if you manage to stick to your repayments on the agreed terms and conditions.
Options for poor credit lending
If you are looking to secure quick funding, there is a wide assortment of Instalment loans for bad credit that you can obtain in the UK today that can help you cover those urgent finances right away. Some of the options include:
Depending on your needs, present circumstances, and qualifications, you can apply for any of the options mentioned above to satisfy different kinds of financial goals. instalment payday loans are easier to access with quick same day payouts making them the ideal options for emergency funding needs. Personal loans and guarantor loans offer bigger borrowing amounts and longer payment terms without any collateral required to secure them. Logbook loans are tied to your vehicle while doorstep loans offer great convenience since it allows you to arrange a loan right at your very doorsteps.
Things thing to consider
Bear in mind that the overall cost of an Instalment loan will differ from one lender to the next. The interest that could be attached to your loan deal would also depend on your credit score and whether you secure it against a collateral or not, among others. If you want to know what the cost of your loan deal will be, you can ask for a quote from a potential lender free from any fee or obligation. It also won’t affect your credit score no matter how many quotes you ask from as many lenders as you want.
Obtaining instalment loans through a guarantor
With an Instalment loan through a guarantor, you can obtain reliable funding with favorable rates and terms even if you don’t possess that stellar credit rating. With the inclusion of a guarantor in your loan deal, you can pay for a wedding, purchase a new car, or do just about anything with your loan.
Your guarantor will basically guarantee that the loan will be paid back and will shoulder its repayments in the event that you are unable to. With such security in place, plenty of lenders will be more than willing to work with you on an Instalment credit deal even if you have an adverse credit rating.
The advantages of Instalment loans with a guarantor
While there are numerous types of Instalment loans in the UK today, one with a guarantor could be the right option for you and your funding needs because of several reasons. Aside from providing you with reliable financing even if you have bad credit, Instalment loans with a guarantor also allow you to enjoy certain advantages such as:
- Favorable bad credit loans. The loans are made to provide easy funding to borrowers who have problems obtaining traditional forms of credit due to their insufficient credit history. If you can successfully find an eligible guarantor like a close friend or family member who can satisfy the lender’s guarantor qualifications, you can get approved even if you have bad credit or a credit history that is non-existent at all. You will need to have a reliable source of income that can afford to make the proper repayments, however.
- Access to a large amount of borrowing. Because of the security provided by the guarantor in your loan deal, this helps you access large amounts of loans worth £10,000 and even as much as £15,000 if your guarantor happens to be a homeowner. And once you receive the funds, you can use it to finance major expenses or anything that you see fit.
- Flexible Terms. The payment terms are generally flexible and tailored to your needs and present circumstances. If you take out a big loan, then the repayments will be spread over a longer period to ensure that it’s something that you can afford based on your current budget. You also have the option to pay off your loan early if you are able to and save money as a result.
Some things to consider
The APR for the loans tend to be higher than traditional loans offered by banks and credit unions but they are cheaper compared to other unsecured loans for bad credit. Your guarantor should also meet certain eligibility requirements to become accepted. Typically, the person must be at least 22 years old, have a good credit standing, and possess a reliable source of income that is enough to cover the loan’s repayments. There are also some lenders who will require your guarantor to be a homeowner.
Should you opt for Instalment loans with no guarantor instead?
But you also have the option to apply for an Instalment loan with no guarantor even if you have bad credit. Perhaps you can’t find someone who is willing and able to back up your loan deal as a guarantor or you feel uncomfortable asking someone close to you to co-sign your loan agreement. Whatever it may be, you could still apply for a no guarantor option and obtain the funding that you need. And because there is no need to include a guarantor in your application, the process becomes even faster and easier.
Should you apply for a no guarantor instalment loan?
Before you apply for a no guarantor Instalment loan, it is crucial that you do some form of research first. Whether you are looking to secure a loan to address an emergency car repair, consolidate debts, over a vet/medical bill or a planned expense such as a family holiday or home renovation, you should take the needed time to understand your present financial circumstances and ask these following questions:
- What do I need the loan for? Is it for an urgent and essential expense?
- How much money should I borrow?
- How many repayments can I afford every month?
- What is the best payment term that is ideal for my budget?
If you need some help in determining the answers to the questions mentioned above, you can try using a loan calculator and budget planner so you can have a clearer view of your financial circumstances and affordability. There are plenty of loan calculators and budget planners that you can use on the internet for free and there are even lenders that offer them on their website when you apply for a quote. It’s important to note that paying back the money that you owe over a longer term may increase the overall interest rate charges, so if you are consolidating and extending the term of your borrowing, consider this.
Applying for an Instalment no guarantor loan online
Often, before you formally apply for an Instalment loan with a guarantor from a lender online, you will be given an indication of how likely you are to obtain the loan without affecting your credit score. Once you have determined that you are eligible for the loan, simply make an application and you will receive an instant decision from the lender afterward.
If you can prove to your lender that you have the ability to make the proper repayments and if you find that the interest rate and terms and conditions of the loan presented to you are reasonable, then simply sign the loan contract to officially close your loan deal. And rest assured that there are no hidden fees or upfront costs when you apply for a reputable lender online.
instalment loans in the UK and why you should choose Instalment loans that are instant
Instant Instalment loans are what a lot of people in the UK use when they are caught up in unforeseen emergency situations and cash shortages. There are numerous lenders that offer these unique loans and most of them operate online. And if you meet the basic eligibility requirements and your application becomes approved, the funding that you requested for will be transferred to your bank account on the same day.
In general, Instalment loans that provide instant funding are:
- Fast and efficient – Taking out the financial product in the UK is surprisingly quick and seamless. Simply submit an application online or in a lender’s physical branch and you will receive a decision minutes after you have submitted it. The requirements are also few and less stringent than traditional loans from banks and credit unions.
- Can be accessed anytime – Because the loans were designed with the borrower’s convenience in mind, they can be accessed any time of day and any day of the year. Lenders providing them have websites that can cater online applications which means you can apply even at midnight and virtually anywhere whether it’s in the park or at your office, as long as you are connected to the internet through your computer or smartphone.
- Minimal requirements – The requirements needed to become eligible for the loan are far fewer than traditional loans. And if you don’t have a good credit rating, you can still get approved for the funding that you are looking for. Even people who are unemployed and relying on benefits can access the loans as long as they meet the lender’s basic requirements.
- Instant payouts – Normally, you can have your money ready for use a few hours after your application is approved. The application form will also take just about 3 minutes to complete. All in all, expect your loan proceeds to be at your hand on the same day!
Same Day Instalment Loans
Same day Instalment loans are the quickest and easiest loans to obtain in the UK today. The loans are designed to provide you with instant funding on the same day if you are approved. And the best part is, there are numerous same day Instalment loans that you can easily access online right from the very comfort and privacy of your own home. And if you have bad credit, rest assured that it won’t get in the way of getting the funding that you need the most. There are also plenty of reputable lenders online that are willing to work out a comfortable deal with you as long as you meet their basic eligibility requirements.
Instalment Loan FAQ’s
What are instalment loans?
An instalment loan, as the name would suggest, is a loan that has to be paid back in instalments, rather than just the one payment. This can actually make the loan much more affordable because there will likely be smaller repayments, but more of them to make. You can find loans available from 3 months all the way up to 36 months depending on your personal needs. These type of loans can be used for anything from debt consolidation, emergency bills, car purchase or even a holiday if you so wish. Once the money is in your account, you can use it for whatever you want.
How do I apply for an instalment loan?
You can apply for an instalment loan right here on this website. We will then search all the top loan companies and give you the best options of loans so you can make the right decision for you. The application process is really simple, we will ask you just a few simple questions and there is nothing else to it. You do not need to speak to anyone face to face or even over the phone. A credit check will be performed and you will get an instant decision as to whether you’ve been approved or not.
How do the interest rates work?
As with any loan, there will, of course, be interest meaning that you will be paying back more than the amount you receive. The interest rates will be slightly better on instalment loans than another type of loans, which is definitely a positive. This will vary from loan to loan of course, so it is impossible to give out accurate figures until you fill in your application. Make sure you read the small print when you are presented with an offer and more importantly, ensure you can afford to make the monthly repayments without any difficulties.
Will they affect my credit?
Some people worry that instalment loans will have a bad effect on their credit score but quite the opposite is true. Providing that you are making your payments on the agreed dates, instalment loans can actually be beneficial for building your credit score and therefore making you look more trustworthy to lenders.
Are instalment loans safe?
Instalment loans are completely safe to take out and possibly even more so than other types of loans because the repayment amounts are more affordable. LoanOVAO is completely safe as a company too. We work with only the most genuine and accredited loan companies who have a great reputation. Our job is to find you the best UK direct lenders to suit your lending requirement and we’re very good at it.
See What Other Kinds of Loans We Do
- Other Loan Varieties
- £100 Loan
- 6 Month Loans
- Car Loans
- Cash Cow Loans
- High Risk Loans
- Cash Loans
- Mini-credit Loans
- Mobile Loans
It doesn’t matter how much you are looking for or what your credit history is like, we will be able to find you the best rates possible.
This type of loan is designed specifically for those that have an extremely bad credit score and are very likely to be refused by any normal lender due to their high risk. A Guaranteed High Risk Loan means that anyone that has been refused multiple times in the past or those that have been blacklisted will still have the chance to get the money they need.
An Instant Cash Loan is for those that are in a hurry to get the finance now. By using this sort of loan you will find that you get the funds in no time at all. Once approved you will get the cash straight into your account within 15 minutes. Fast Loans is one of the fastest ways to gain access to money on the loan market. Even those that have been blacklisted will be able to apply.