The Home of Honest Lending
Next payout in...
Short Term Loans
£50 - £995
Rates from 278% to 1576%
3-12 month repayment
£1k - £25k
Rates from 4.7% to 287%
3-36 month repayment
Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed).
The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances.
† Subject to lender's requirements and approval. Not all loan amounts are eligible for 20 minute payouts. Your bank may increase the time you receive the money considerably.
Quick loans from UK Direct Lenders – Bad Credit Considered
- Quick Loans are not normally subject to thorough legal checks and paperwork.
- They are personal loans that come in small amounts.
- Quick Loan processing procedures are less regulated and are quite informal when compared to other loan formats.
- A quick can be approved regardless of the credit status of the customer.
Are you in dire need of funding today? Don’t worry, it’s pretty normal because the reality is, no one knows when an unforeseen emergency situation can pop up. Your child can get rushed to the hospital anytime, a leaking pipeline can suddenly burst out of control in your house or whatever. And in these kinds of difficult situations, you might need to borrow money right away. Fortunately, there are quick loans in the UK that you can turn to when the situation demands you to take out instant funding. Below are some of the most popular quick loan options in the country that you can look into to help you deal with any unexpected expense that can catch you off guard.
Quick Loans with a guarantor
Enjoying instant funding based on someone else’s qualifications rather than your own sounds too farfetched, doesn’t it? Not at all actually, because this is exactly what you will get from quick loans with a guarantor. Here are some of the great things that you ought to know about the financial products:
- A guarantor loan is an alternative form of lending that can help you enjoy affordable financing that can be used for any legal purpose from purchasing a brand new TV, taking a vacation abroad, to consolidation a number of debts.
- The loan is based on trust and the relationship you share with someone rather than your credit score.
- If you have bad credit or a non-existent credit history and you are looking to secure a large loan of up to £15,000 right away, guarantor loans are financial options that you can consider.
How quick loans with a guarantor work
Loans with a guarantor are quite unique in a sense that they are based on you having a close friend or a family member who trusts on your ability to complete your loan’s repayments on time and on the agreed terms and conditions. The guarantor co-signs your loan deal and agrees that they will pay the required monthly instalments should you miss out on any of them for any reason. The financial products are also designed to fit your individual financial circumstances and allow you to enjoy certain advantages such as:
- Quick Approval. Once you have completed your loan application online and it has been approved, the lender can transfer the amount that you requested for within 24 hours or in the next business day at the soonest.
- No upfront fees. You don’t need to pay any kind of fee whatsoever for your application. The only payments you will make are the monthly instalments based on what you have agreed with the lender.
- Any credit rating is welcome to apply. It doesn’t matter if your FICO score is below 630, if you don’t have any credit score, you have CCJ’s, defaults or missed payments, or if you have been rejected by other lenders. As long as the lender sees that your income is enough to satisfy the monthly repayments, you can apply for a guarantor loan with a representative APR that normally hovers around 40%.
- Easy to repay. If you find yourself in better financial standing and/or your current situation permits you to, you can settle your loan in advance to save more money on interest rate payments.
What does my guarantor need to do?
For your guarantor to be accepted, he/she normally needs to be at least 18 years of age at the start of the loan, a citizen or legal resident of the UK, have a strong credit rating and a reliable source of income that can afford the loan’s repayments but must not be your spouse.
If you find a person that meets such qualifications, he/she will then just have to:
- Talk to the lender and complete the application process, including an affordability evaluation.
- Sing the documents that will be sent to them, electronically or by post.
After the lender receives your guarantor’s application, they will call the person instantly to discuss the terms and conditions of the loan. Depending on your lender, the loan proceeds may be transferred into your guarantor’s bank account to prevent fraud and to safeguard you and your guarantor.
Quick loans with no Guarantor
Now if you’re looking for a quick loan with no guarantor simply because you can’t find a suitable guarantor to back up your loan deal, there are still several options that you can consider. Depending on your needs and present circumstances, you can take out:
1.) Unsecured loans that are tied to your credit rating and/or income level including:
2.) Secured loans that are tied to an asset that will serve as collateral including:
- Mortgage Loans
- Logbook Loans
- Pawnshop loans
There are also short-term no guarantor loans that can give you the kind of ease and speed that you need when dealing with emergency situations. The financial products can help you access small amounts of credit of up to £1,000 and have the money in your bank account on the same day if approved! The application process is seamless with no guarantor or paperwork needed. And the best part is, you don’t need to worry about your credit score getting in the way to get the instant funding that you are looking for. They are simply quick loans, no guarantor, with no hassle.
Some of the features of these unique loan products include:
- You can get a no guarantor loan from £100 to £1,000
- Instant approval even with a bad credit score
- Repay your loan in several installments
- An online application form that can be completed in 3 minutes
- 1 minute instant lending decision
- 1 hour from approval, the money should be in your bank account
Getting quick no guarantor loans online in the UK
Taking out quick loans with no guarantor in the UK is relatively easy to do. As people in the country are increasingly conducting their businesses through the internet, same day no guarantor loans are becoming more and more accessible online. The only downside is, no guarantor loans will typically require you to offer some sort of collateral to secure them. And with a guarantor loan, you can get approved even if you are unemployed or on benefits as long as you have a suitable guarantor that the lender accepts.
Guarantor loans, however, will normally demand a lot of paperwork and time. So if you are in a hurry and you simply don’t have the luxury of time to complete hectic processes, quick loans with no guarantor online are a safe option to consider as long as the lender is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Quick Loans for Bad Credit
If you have an adverse credit rating, don’t be discouraged from getting a loan just yet. While the available financial products you can access may be limited, more difficult, and expensive at the same time, you still have options that you look into. And here is the most important thing that you need to think about with bad credit loans:
- Maximizing their use can oftentimes give you the extra benefit of eventually rebuilding your credit score as a reward for proper financial behavior.
Consider personal loans, for instance. People with low credit scores often believe that there is no use in even applying for the type of loan since the chances of getting approved are quite slim. While it does make a valid point, one important recent change has been overlooked – the fast growth of available lenders in the UK, including those that specialize in providing funding to borrowers with bad credit online.
Who can you rely on?
The fact of the matter is, you will need to pay higher interest rates if you have a poor credit score – there is no way around it unless you opt with a guarantor loan or secure your loan deal with a collateral. The reason for this is because your bad credit rating signals banks and other lenders that you are a high-risk borrower. To better protect themselves from the possibility of a default (the event that you turn away from your loan’s repayments), they will need to charge higher interest rates.
For this reason, many people would turn to other means and sources to satisfy the funding that they are looking. There are those who turn to family and friends for a loan and if your credit score is really that adverse, it may be the only viable option for you. If you do decide to borrow money from your loved ones, here are some of the things that you need to do:
- Treat the loan just like you would with a legit lender, with accurately arranged terms(life of the loan, interest rate) in a written document.
- Never enter into a loan agreement that you can never fulfil as it would risk the relationship you share with such person.
Trying an online lender
If family and friends won’t be able to help you out because they themselves are struggling with money or for some other valid reason, you can seek alternative lenders that offer the lowest rate you can get. With that being said, online lenders should be at the top of your list for various reasons such as:
- Your credit score will not be negatively affected if you’re just shopping around and want to see what kind of loan terms you can get. Normally, you will just complete a pre-application that includes a “soft” check on your credit report which doesn’t harm your credit score in any way. Bear in mind, however, that once you finally apply for an online lender, there is a chance that the lender will perform a “hard” check, which can negatively impact your credit score if there are too many hard checks over a short span of time.
- Online loans for 100 loans are great alternatives to credit cards. In addition, you can even use them to reduce credit card debt also known as debt consolidation which is one of the top reasons why people seek out online loans from alternative lenders. This is because borrowers can obtain online loans that are significantly less than their credit card interest rates, allowing them to save money in return.
Interest rates for online loans can vary from lender to lender and the type of financial product. You can obtain very low single-digit rates (you can even find one that is lower than other bank rates), but they can also however above 30 percent depending on your credit score, income and other qualifications. Just spend as much needed time to do your homework and compare different offers from online lenders and you will surely find a loan deal that is the most affordable given your present situation and credit score.
Quick Loans from a Direct Lender
Before you jump into any direct lender that provides quick loans, you should first know a little bit about what you should expect, what to look for when choosing a lender, and what to absolutely refrain from. The best thing to do would be to conduct some thorough background research on a potential lender before you make an application. It’s also worth considering that when you apply for a quick loan, things would be a bit different if you have bad credit or good credit. And finally, never pull the trigger on a loan deal without reading the terms and conditions first. Aside from these, here are some things to consider:
- Know your credit score before you apply. Once you apply for a quick loan, the lender will pull your credit score from three of the major credit bureaus, Experian, Equifax and Callcredit, which results in a hard check (mentioned above). That’s why it’s important that you determine what your credit score is before you apply so you won’t risk applying for a loan that will not get you approved that will result to numerous hard checks that will negatively impact your credit score.
- Understand how different quick loans work. Every quick loan option has its own unique requirements. If you take out a personal loan, for example, you generally have to possess a strong credit rating and income level. If it’s a payday loan, then your credit rating won’t matter much but your income level will. With that being said, it would be best to know what the eligibility requirements are for the kind of loan you seek so you can have the best chances of getting approved.
- Rely on direct online lenders. If you’re looking for a quick loan, then you would surely be wasting your time if you applied for banks, credit unions, and other traditional lenders. Traditional loans can almost take forever to complete and this is something that you surely don’t want when you’re faced with an emergency situation. Because online direct lenders cater applications through their websites, the process is a whole lot easier since there will be no need to fall in queues and set up appointments.
Quick Loans in an instant from the UK
Simply put, quick loans with instant funding are loans that are issued in a short amount of time and are often subject to less stringent evaluation/approval processes. The loans are often designed to cater borrowers in the UK with bad credit or who need to secure funding right away. The unique financial products are often unsecured and offered in small amounts.
For example, a popular quick loan is a “5000 loan” which is a personal loan for £5,000 that is given to any qualified borrower in the UK who are looking for quick funding. Quick loans typically range from hundreds of pounds to several thousands of pounds.
What to watch out for
Quick loans, especially those coming from loan sharks, often have risks involved in them due to the following reasons:
- Not FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) credited. This means that if there are any issues that you might encounter with your loan, you are not back by the FCA and its rules and regulations that are designed to protect borrowers in the UK.
- Use of unsecured online applications and forms. Normally, loans sharks and other fraudulent lenders utilize unsafe networks that can be easily hacked and tampered.
- Approval of unreasonable terms and conditions. Often, loan sharks give borrowers disadvantageous quick loan terms and conditions that are simply difficult to keep up with. Unreasonably hefty interest rates with very short grace periods and hidden fees and charges are just some of them. Simply put, such loans are not tailored to your needs and present circumstances.
If you are considering a quick loan with instant funding in the UK, make sure that it is something that is FCA regulated and is suited to your present needs and financial situation. That’s why it is very important to be wary of various quick loan fraud scams, identity theft possibilities, and other security issues (especially when dealing with online lenders that are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority). If you do manage to find a quick loan that is legit and provided by a reputable lender, however, you will find that it can be a viable solution in dealing with pressing needs and urgent finances.
Quick Loan FAQ’s
What is a Quick Loan?
Quick loans are personal loans are that are approved within a short amount of time and do not often undergo thorough checks and scrutiny. These types of loans are often offered to people who have bad credit scores or people faced with emergency financial situations and require quick financial aid. Quick loan amounts are usually small except for special circumstances.
How can I apply for a Quick Loan in the UK?
Giving the delicate nature of the need for this loan, most lenders tend to get them approved in good time. Once you are done supplying your details to the lender, your application will be quickly or instantly processed. If your application is approved, the loaned amount should be in your account within the hour.
How can I get a quick loan?
To get an emergency loan, you can…
- Contact personal lenders who can approve loans fast.
- Ask a trusted friend or family member for a quick loan.
- Use a credit card or ask for a cash advance.
- try a secured loan?
Can I get a Quick loan if I am unemployed?
Modern loans are now available to people with bad credits. This means that you can secure an emergency loan even if you do not have a regular paying job. While it is not always the case, lenders may check your credit history before approving your loan request. But in general unemployed individuals are considered by lenders when it comes to quick loans.
Are there legal issues associated with Quick Loans?
The process of approving quick may be less formal or cagey when compared to other regular loans. If everything goes well with your application, you could get your loan approved within minutes. While this is a good thing, it may expose to you the possibility of identity theft, loan fraud (scam) and other security issues (this is very common with online lenders). Quick loans may be associated with high-interest rates, hidden charges, and other unclosed fees.
What are the alternatives to Quick Loans?
While quick loans are fast and very easy to approve, they are not meant for everyone. Borrowers may sometimes benefit from exploring other sources. Some alternative loan sources include:
- Seeking a traditional and longer loan. These types of loans may take a while to pay off but they are less risky and do not always attract high-interest rates.
- If you qualify, you can try a military loan.
- Payday loans if you are employed
Alternative loan sources also shield you from the possibility of being scammed. A fake loan will lead to more debt and nobody wants that. There have been cases of loan issues leading to a lawsuit.
See What Other Kinds of Loans We Do
- Other Loan Varieties
- £100 Loan
- 6 Month Loans
- Car Loans
- Cash Cow Loans
- High Risk Loans
- Cash Loans
- Mini-credit Loans
- Mobile Loans
It doesn’t matter how much you are looking for or what your credit history is like, we will be able to find you the best rates possible.
This type of loan is designed specifically for those that have an extremely bad credit score and are very likely to be refused by any normal lender due to their high risk. A Guaranteed High Risk Loan means that anyone that has been refused multiple times in the past or those that have been blacklisted will still have the chance to get the money they need.
An Instant Cash Loan is for those that are in a hurry to get the finance now. By using this sort of loan you will find that you get the funds in no time at all. Once approved you will get the cash straight into your account within 15 minutes. Fast Loans is one of the fastest ways to gain access to money on the loan market. Even those that have been blacklisted will be able to apply.